Did you know that you can post images to your ArtWanted portfolio by simply sending us an e-mail? It's true! You can do this from your mobile phone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer. Here is how it works...
1) Create a new e-mail to: [email protected]
2) ATTACH the image to your e-mail that you want to upload (one image per e-mail)
3) The SUBJECT of your e-mail will be used as the image title
4) The BODY of your e-mail will be used as the image description
5) Within 15 minutes of sending us your e-mail, your image will be posted to your portfolio. It’s that easy!
After your image has been posted to your portfolio, we'll send you an e-mail reply with a link to view your image and a link to add/edit any additional information for that image.
This is a feature we have had for a while, but there have been a few bugs, which have now been fixed. We invite you to try it out on your next image upload. Here are a few tips for this feature...
1) The e-mail address you send from must match the e-mail address in your ArtWanted.com profile. View/Edit Info
2) Only attach ONE image per e-mail. If your e-mail contains multiple attachments, only the first attachment will be uploaded.
3) Images should be under 10 MB in file size.
Follow the same steps as above, just take a photo of your artwork first, then attach it to your e-mail.
Uploading images to your portfolio has never been easier! We invite you to try out this feature today. Send your next portfolio image to: [email protected]