Watercolor… Sheard’s Mill Covered Bridge, also known as Clymer’s Covered Bridge or the Thatcher Covered Bridge, was built in 1873, on what is now called… Covered Bridge Road, near the village of Thatcher. The bridge spans 130 feet over the Tohickon Creek, connecting Haycock and East Rockhill Townships in Upper Bucks County, Pennsylvania… and provided Haycock farmers with direct access to Sheard’s mill. The mill beyond, was built and operated in the early 1800’s by either David or Levi Sheard, well into the late 1800’s. It also became locally known as Clymer’s Mill, after John Clymer… the last man to own, operate and grind at the facility. This Town Truss bridge was cosmetically rehabilitated in 1973 and listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1980. The Bridge (# 38-09-06) belongs to the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. The mill is now owned by and on the premises of the Tohickon Campground. And this view of the bridge… looking East, is sited from the newer, Camp Tohickon located on the opposite bank of the creek. … painted in February of 2021, a month of major snowfall in this area.